Recipes New and Old

http://virginia-grandmashashhouse.blogspot.com/

Sunday, November 29, 2009

ANOTHER QUILT

Ah, for the joy of seeing another quilt come together. Took a few days off because my shoulders were getting tired. Guess I was getting tired also. After the Thanksgiving dinner at my daughter's home, I really was ready to stop for a few days.


We watched a movie, before I came home, about the earth. It was great! Little Animals, Medium size animals and large animals. There also were fish and birds. Whales and sharks in the sea, exotic birds in the sky and flocks and flocks of birds we couldn't recognize.



Peewee is a Jack Russell mix. Both parents were JR's but was a family situation, there fore I can't claim a true JR. She is still very pretty and the best companion I could ever have. We are both hyper, she being 10 yrs old now, I can't keep up with her. Oh, My achin'back.
Anyway, following that day, since I had straightened up my house before going there, I was tired. Was in bed before 10 and slept really good. Got up at 6 to take care of Peewee, I went back to bed. Then went back to bed, got up, had breakfast and went back to bed, got up had lunch and went back to bed, got up, had dinner and went back to bed to sleep for most of the night Friday night. Same thing Saturday but not so much sleep.
This morning, I woke up felt, acted and looked like a new person. Oh, what a little rest can do for one.
Anyway started on my 3rd quilt since September. This one is a musical theme for my oldest granddaughter. I'm looking forward to the quilt slide show when the three are finished washed and photographed. Keep watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment