Recipes New and Old

http://virginia-grandmashashhouse.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tomatoes

Just went back to the first blog I wrote which was about the growth of my 2 tomato plants. Beisde those 2, I had volunteer plants come up, a Cherry Tomato (love to pick 'em & eat 'em) and a Plum Tomato. Now they have all been picked, given away or stored in plastic in freezer or since there were some green ones, saved them to ripen.

There are about 6 small ripe tomatoes left, but not for long. Stay tuned til next year, while I rake the leaves from my Mulberry tree, pray that the perinnial Hibiscus make it through the winter. I also need prayers for my Japanese Primrose and my Hydrangia.

As you can notice, my garden and my little Peewee is my life. My children are off doing their own thing, which I appreciate.

LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment