Recipes New and Old

http://virginia-grandmashashhouse.blogspot.com/

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sunshine



Does anyone remember the words to "Sunshine on my Shoulder" or "On the Sunny Side of the Street"? That's what we have today. Beautiful bright sunshine, good for raking leaves.

Remember when? We were "Singin' in the Rain"? I certainly do, couldn't take a step and miss a raindrop. Good for bad hair days.

Well, according to this little joke I found, women can get into an uproar over little things as this husband found out very quickly.

My wife and I were dining in a fancy restaurant one evening and while I was supposed to be looking at the menu, out of the corner of my eye I saw a young woman get up from a table to leave the restaurant. Without really thinking, as men tend to do when a pretty young thing passes, my eyes followed this young woman dressed in a mini-skirt all the way to the exit door.

Going back to the menu, I heard a menacing voice say: "Do you realize what trouble you're in just for looking?
--------------------------------------------------------------------Do unto others what you would have them do unto you!

No comments:

Post a Comment