Recipes New and Old

http://virginia-grandmashashhouse.blogspot.com/

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Did you believe I would never come back? 

Been busy, busy, busy.  Moved to Wisconsin to a beautiful building in 2010 and have recently moved to an assisted living facility.  It is not that I need the Assisted living, I'm still independent, but decisions were made for the future.

I have a friend with whom  I travel around the town.  We go to lunches, movies, play bingo and just tour around.  I'm still driving.

Been doing lots of crocheting and quilt making.  Have a c ouple of pictures if I can figure out how to post them.  Well here goes:
 am making this quilt for myself.  It is 2/3 finished.  Completly pieced and quilted on my little Brother sewing machine. The other 3rd is in the process.  Squares are 5 inches and fabric is scraps left over from other projects.

A kitty fleece lap robe.  A Christmas present for someone.
 
THAT IS IT FOR TODAY.  GOING TO PLAY BINGO.
bYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment